Most used items Leicester Research Archive: Feb 2011
Posted by gazjjohnson on 7 March, 2011
Here are the most used items in the Leicester Research Repository, the gateway to the University of Leicester’s research publications, for February 2011.
- The Impact of Labour Turnover: Theory and Evidence from UK Micro-Data (Garino, Gaia et al) (2381/4441)
- The propagation of VHF and UHF radio waves over sea paths (Sim, Chow Yen Desmond) (2381/7444)
- Writing up and presenting qualitative research in family planning and reproductive health care (Pitchforth, Emma et al) (2381/309)
- Female Fandom in an English ‘Sports City’: A sociological study of female spectating and consumption around sport (Pope, Stacey Elizabeth) (2381/8343)
- Social inclusion, the museum and the dynamics of sectoral change (Sandell, Richard) (2381/52)
- Thomas C. Schelling’s psychological decision theory: Introduction to a special issue (Colman, Andrew M.) (2381/476)
- The costs of Activity-Based Management (Armstrong, Peter) (2381/3645)
- Teaching presentation skills to undergraduates: Students’ evaluations of a workshop course. (Colman, Andrew M.) (2381/537)
- Financial Development, Economic Growth and Stock Market Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa (Ndako, Umar Bida) (2381/8924)
- Saint Christopher Wall Paintings in English and Welsh Churches, c.1250-c.1500 (Pridgeon , Eleanor Elizabeth) (2381/7964)
In terms of the countries using the LRA, there was no overall change in the top 10 just a bit of jockying for position.
- United Kingdom
- United States