Most used repository items for Nov 2010
Posted by gazjjohnson on 2 December, 2010
Once again we have a rich collection of theses and other full text materials. What is most interesting is that the top item has almost 400 downloads in a month (or about 100 times the lifetime borrowing rate of a printed thesis!) which is pretty astonishing when all is said and done.
- Ancient Egyptian astronomy: timekeeping and cosmography in the new kingdom (Symons, Sarah) (Thesis, Mathematics)
- Female Fandom in an English ‘Sports City’: A sociological study of female spectating and consumption around sport (Pope, Stacey Elizabeth) (Thesis, sociology)
- Visions of a new Jerusalem: predictive fiction in the Second World War (Hooley, Tristram) (Thesis, English)
- Pedagogical models for podcasts in higher education (Edirisingha, Palitha et al) (Conference paper, BDRA)
- Social inclusion, the museum and the dynamics of sectoral change (Sandell, Richard) (Musum Studies, Article)
- The costs of Activity-Based Management (Armstrong, Peter) (Management, Article)
- Teaching presentation skills to undergraduates: Students’ evaluations of a workshop course. (Colman, Andrew M.) (Psychology, Article)
- Shifting (A)Genders: Gender, Disability and the Cyborg in American Women’s Science Fiction (Smith, Susan Ursula Anne) (English, Thesis)
- Writing up and presenting qualitative research in family planning and reproductive health care (Pitchforth, Emma et al) (Health Sciences, Article)
- Directing democracy: the case of the John Lewis partnership (Cathcart, Abigail) (Management, Thesis)
Meanwhile there’s been a bit of movement in the top countries accessing the LRA – even if it’s the same 10 as last month.