LRA – Most accessed items March 2012
Posted by gazjjohnson on 2 April, 2012
As usual here are the most popular items on LRA last month.
- Financial Development, Economic Growth and Stock Market Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa (Ndako, Umar Bida)
- The propagation of VHF and UHF radio waves over sea paths (Sim, Chow Yen Desmond)
- Social inclusion, the museum and the dynamics of sectoral change (Sandell, Richard)
- Writing up and presenting qualitative research in family planning and reproductive health care (Pitchforth, Emma et al)
- Facebook, social integration and informal learning at university: ‘It is more for socialising and talking to friends about work than for actually doing work’ (Madge, Clare et al)
- Pragmatic randomized trial of antenatal intervention to prevent post-natal depression by reducing psychosocial risk factors (Brugha, Traolach S. et al)
- The challenges of insider research in educational institutions: wielding a double-edged sword and resolving delicate dilemmas (Mercer, Justine)
- An efficient and effective system for interactive student feedback using Google+ to enhance an institutional virtual learning environment (Cann, Alan James)
- The Development of Nurture Groups in Secondary Schools (Colley, David Rodway)
- Mobile technologies and learning (Naismith, Laura et al)
Don’t forget if your research publications are on LRA, that they can be accessed by anyone in the world, unlike those behind publisher paywalls. Simply by sharing the unique identifier (handle) in an email list, on webpage or via social networks you will find that your access rates and citations should climb yet further.